Super Easy Chicken Parmesan & Pasta Casserole – In search of for simple hen meal recipes for the family? This baked hen parmesan pasta casserole is amazingly fast and reasonably priced to generate with simply a few elements: rotisserie hen, pasta, marinara, cheese, butter and Panko bread crumbs. Delish! Even your choosy eaters will respect this easy number one dish.
I desire to supply this yummy hen casserole with caesar salad and breadsticks for a complete meals, however any form of veggie would pair correctly with it.
- 1 small rotisserie hen (pulled and shredded)
- 1/2 pound cooked pasta (any kind)
- 24ozjar marinara sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 3/four cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- Italian seasoning and garlic powder
Easy methods to make hen parmesan casserole with pasta! An incredible simple major dish for the family.
- Simply cook dinner dinner and drain the pasta in accordance in opposition to the package deal instructions, after which mix with the entire hen, marinara sauce, seasoning and 50 % of the cheese. Simmer for a few mins or till heat.
- Simple hen and pasta casserole recipe made with reasonable and simple elements together with rotisserie hen.
- Unfold the pasta aggregate onto the ground of a modest greased casserole dish and sprinkle the remainder mozzarella above absolute best. Subsequent, mix collectively the bread crumbs, butter, closing parmesan and garlic powder till well combined; sprinkle in far more than high.
- Simple Rooster & Pasta Baked Casserole Meal Recipe
- Bake exposed in a 350 stage oven for approximately 15 mins or until the panko crust will get crispy and turns golden brown.
The BEST Simple Rooster Parmesan Casserole Recipe With Pasta
Supply this Italian impressed casserole by myself or with salad, veggies and/or breadsticks. Both means, it’s scrumptious and amazingly simple to generate on busy weeknights, particularly if you have already got the hen pulled and pasta cooked.
Super Easy Chicken Parmesan & Pasta Casserole
Super Easy Chicken Parmesan & Pasta Casserole – Seeking for easy chicken meal recipes for the household? This baked chicken parmesan pasta casserole is incredibly quick and inexpensive to generate with just a couple of ingredients: rotisserie chicken, pasta, marinara, cheese, butter and Panko bread crumbs. Delish! Even your picky eaters will appreciate this simple primary dish.
1/2 cup grated parmesan
1/2 lb pasta (about 3 cups dry)
3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
1 small rotisserie chicken (pulled into small pieces)
1 tsp Italian seasoning
2 tbsp melted butter
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 (24oz) jar marinara or spaghetti sauce
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease a medium size baking dish (I used a 7×9 dish).
- In a large pan or pot, cook and drain the pasta according the package directions.
- Place the drained pasta back into the pot and mix with the marinara sauce, chicken, HALF of the mozzarella, HALF of the parmesan, and 1-2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Allow the mixture to simmer for a few minutes over medium-low heat and then spread it evenly onto the bottom of your baking dish; sprinkle the remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheese over top.
- In a small bowl, mix together the panko bread crumbs, melted butter and garlic powder; sprinkle it evenly over the top of the mozzarella.
- Bake uncovered on the center rack for about 15 minutes or until the panko crust turns golden brown.
- Serve alone or with salad, veggies and/or breadsticks. Enjoy!