SPINACH ARTICHOKE CHICKEN – Spinach Artichoke Hen has a young, juicy baked hen breast crowned with creamy spinach artichoke dip. Creamy, savory, juicy and flavorful, all in one tasty chew.
If you happen to’re unsure about artichokes and spinach, I promise this recipe will exchange your thoughts! I wish to serve this spinach artichoke baked hen with a easy Spinach Salad and Garlic Bread for a whole meal which is full of taste.
SPINACH ARTICHOKE CHICKEN RECIPE
My actually liked appetizer, and the primary I ever in reality perfected, is Spinach Artichoke Dip. It’s the preliminary issue to vanish every time I make it for holiday gatherings. I’ve even unfold it directly to crescent dough and made spinach artichoke pinwheels with it.
Bearing in mind that baked hen is our maximum liked recipe ever shared, I’m all the time excited about new permutations. I will not believe it took me this extended to position my two favorites jointly! I’ve put artichokes and hen in combination previous to in this Artichoke Dip, and I really like them in a Grilled Salmon Salad, however now that my favorite dip and my liked hen have already been married collectively in this artichoke hen there’s no heading again once more.
This actually is a straightforward meals to whip up on a weeknight, however it’s also trendy and stylish sufficient to supply to corporate. Must you don’t like spinach, you are able to utterly pass away that out however I promise you in truth can’t taste it.
HOW TO MAKE SPINACH ARTICHOKE CHICKEN
Artichoke hen is as simple as it’s going to get in most effective three simple movements.
- Pound the hen breasts. You need your hen breasts to be identical in size so as that they are going to prepare dinner dinner calmly. Pound them calmly between two sheets of plastic wrap and with a meat mallet if required and be sure you length your hen with salt and pepper forward of topping.
- Make the spinach artichoke topping. Drain and chop a can of artichokes and cut up some new spinach. Mix them with some parmesan cheese, mayo, and garlic powder. Consider me across the mayo – you’ll now not style it and it could make this artichoke hen so juicy. Get ready the hen in an enormous baking dish.
- Top with cheese and bake. Top with mozzarella cheese and bake proper up till the hen is cooked by way of. Your meat thermometer will are available useful proper right here as a result of hen must be cooked to at least 100 sixty 5 ranges F. You furthermore may actually do not wish to overcook it.
If you don’t want the additional Mozzarella on main it’s conceivable to leave it off, however I do actually just like the bubbly golden crust it gifts. Insert some blank basil or parsley as a garnish for colour and serve up this spinach artichoke hen along side your favourite aspects. We love it with Garlic Green Beans, Olive Lawn Salad, or Roasted Vegetables.
Devour Extra CHICKEN!
I knowledgeable you techniques so much we love baked hen breasts. They are able to be a good looking and lean protein and could also be made such a lot of quite a lot of techniques. Although Artichoke Hen is our new favorite, we nonetheless actually just like the outdated vintage sorts like Baked Honey Mustard Hen, Sesame Hen sheet pan meal, Baked Salsa Hen.
SPINACH ARTICHOKE CHICKENCourse: MainCuisine: American
SPINACH ARTICHOKE CHICKEN – Spinach Artichoke Chicken has a tender, juicy baked chicken breast topped with creamy spinach artichoke dip. Creamy, savory, juicy and flavorful, all in a single tasty chunk.
¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts 3-4 breasts, lightly pounded to even thickness
15 ounce can artichoke hearts drained and chopped
1 cup freshly grated Mozzarella cheese
1 teaspoon garlic powder
½ cup chopped fresh spinach packed
¾ cup mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine artichokes, spinach, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise and garlic powder.
- Place the chicken side by side in the baking dish and spread the artichoke mixture on top. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese evenly over the top.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes, then uncover and flip on the broiler and cook an additional 5-10 minutes, or until cheese is browned and chicken is cooked through. Watch closely so it doesn’t get too brown. Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
- Use fresh Mozzarella – it melts much better than pre-shredded.
- Feel free to leave out the spinach if you’re not a fan.
Energy: 553kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 42g | Fats: 39g | Saturated Fats: 9g | Ldl cholesterol: 134mg | Sodium: 933mg | Potassium: 609mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Diet A: 1241IU | Diet C: 17mg | Calcium: 259mg | Iron: 1mg