Spicy Honey-Lime Chicken – The mixture of honey (or maple syrup), soy sauce, sriracha, lime, garlic, and ginger on this spicy honey lime chicken recipe is depraved. Scrumptious sizzling, room temp, or chilly.
You may make the recipe with complete boneless chicken thighs or breasts, skewers, or bone-in chicken. My favorite is boneless thighs (pictured right here) as a result of they’re so flavorful, they soak up the marinade properly and so they have a tendency to remain moister than breasts. Should you’ve learned any of our different chicken posts, you’ve heard this. Many instances.
Tailor To Your Taste
How to serve honey lime chicken
- I really like the grilled chicken skewers format the most effective since you get the utmost glaze protecting the chicken. However, you can too use complete chicken breasts or thighs. If utilizing bone-in, I counsel doubling the marinade.
- For appetizers, use common boneless chicken thighs or breasts. As soon as cooked, reduce the chicken into small items and thread on small picket skewers or toothpicks to serve.
- The chicken is fabulous served in pita or tortillas with a tangy coleslaw or Israeli salad.
- Range the quantity of sriracha warmth you want. The quantity within the recipe is pretty spicy. I do know some will prefer it even hotter. Or some by no means.
- Change the lime with lemon.
- Strive including coriander or a favorite spice to the marinade.
- Should you don’t have a grill, broil the chicken skewers within the oven for 9-12 minutes.
- Cooking time will take longer with bone-in chicken. Warmth one facet of the grill on low, the opposite on medium excessive. Cook dinner till nearly carried out ((140F) on the low facet, then swap to the warmer facet to brown and end cooking.
- Skip the skewers and cook dinner boneless or bone-in chicken (not reduce up). Nonetheless delish! And dinner in 20 minutes.
- Substitute half teaspoon garlic powder for the contemporary garlic.
- Marinate at room temperature for 30-40 minutes as a substitute of 4-6 hours or in a single day within the fridge. Or skip the marinating altogether. The flavors gained’t are as intense, however nonetheless nice. Contemplate doubling the sauce or making 1 half instance the quantity if you’re not marinating the chicken.
- Make the recipe forward for a crowd and serve it at room temperature. Or heat it briefly within the microwave for a minute or two. Don’t overdo it or the chicken will dry out and toughen.