The Best Slow Cooker Comfort Dish
As the days and nights are starting to get cooler, most of us will be craving a quick, comforting weeknight meal. This Slow Cooker Sausage and Potato Casserole fits the bill perfectly with all of it’s gooey, cheesy goodness.
I love a good slow cooker meal that can be made ahead of time because it makes my day run so much smoother knowing that dinner is done and I don’t have to rush around trying to get it on the table in the evening. Plus, it only uses six simple ingredients, so it’s super quick to put together.
Fall is one of my favorite seasons because you get to cozy up together in the house with your family and eat lots of good comfort food like this Slow Cooker Sausage and Potato Casserole. You could also serve this delicious slow cooker casserole for breakfast with a side of eggs and a hot cup of coffee on a crisp Fall morning.
If you are looking for more quick and easy slow cooker meals, then be sure to check out the links below and enjoy this delicious recipe friends!
How to Make Slow Cooker Sausage and Potato Casserole:
Combine hash browns, kielbasa, onion, and 2 cups of the cheese in a greased slow cooker.
In a separate bowl, combine cream of chicken, milk, sour cream, salt and pepper.
Pour over hash brown mix and stir to combine.
Sprinkle remaining cheese over top.
- Greek Marinade
- Paloma Cocktail Recipe
- How to make the 30-minute Authentic Pad Thai Recipe
- The BEST Homemade Mashed Potatoes
- Easy Mexican Pizza Recipe
Cook on low 6 hours or on high for 3-4 hours. It is done when your potatoes and onions have cooked through. Be careful not to overcook the potatoes. Enjoy!
Note: If you substitute fresh diced potatoes for frozen, you might need to add to the cooking time. Once the potatoes and onions are cooked through, the dish is done.
Slow Cooker Sausage and Potato CasseroleCourse: Main CourseCuisine: American
This Slow Cooker Sausage and Potato Casserole is a comfort dish that can be served for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
10.5 oz can cream of chicken or mushroom soup
1/2 cup milk
1 – 32 oz. bag of hash browns or may substitute fresh diced potatoes
salt and pepper to taste
1 small onion diced
1/2 cup sour cream
2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
14 oz. kielbasa cut into small pieces
- Combine hash browns, kielbasa, onion, and 2 cups of the cheese in a greased
slow cooker. (Some people prefer to saute the sausage and onions before adding them. Also, If you substitute fresh diced potatoes for the frozen, you may need to add to the cooking time.)
- In a separate bowl, combine cream of chicken, milk, sour cream, salt and pepper.
- Pour over hash brown mix and stir to combine.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over top.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 3-4 hours. It is done when your potatoes and onions have cooked through. Be careful not to overcook the potatoes. Enjoy!
- You may also need to saute the onion and sausage earlier than adding to the sluggish cooker.
- Jika Anda mengganti kentang potong dadu segar dengan kentang beku, Anda mungkin perlu memasukkannya ke dalam waktu memasak. The dish is done as soon as your potatoes and onions are cooked.
6 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories592
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 18g 90%
- Cholesterol 102mg 34%
- Sodium 1275mg 54%
- Potassium 777mg 23%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 28g 57%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.