Sheet Pan Parmesan Steak and Potatoes – A easy meat and potatoes dish gets a hassle-free and flavorful replace because of new asparagus, garlic, and Parmesan inside this weeknight-perfect Sheet Pan Parmesan Steak and Potatoes meals. Use your sheet pan to create a well-rounded one-dish meal this night, complete with well-seasoned and mushy flank steak, creamy infant potatoes, and crisp recent asparagus. The number of foodstuff groups promises you’ll come to really feel nutritionally content material with each and every tasty bite.
Spring flavors, year-round convenience and simplicity
We mainly merely can’t get good enough of easy meals that characteristic in-season generate like creamy kid potatoes and mushy new asparagus. Mix those wholesome veggies with quick-cooking flank steak on a sheet pan with a liberal dusting of salty-savory Parmesan cheese to make this Sheet Pan Parmesan Steak and Potatoes meals. This can be a critical comfort foodstuff meal which is easiest for any time.
Tiny however mighty
Would you ever finally end up rummaging by the use of the potatoes within the stay to find the smallest ones? I completely do! Little potatoes are so hassle-free, they cook dinner dinner abruptly and their upper skin-to-flesh ratio indicates much more crispy pores and skin and edges to experience when they’re roasted. They’re additionally implausible for potato salads or just serving boiled with a hearty dose of butter and recent herbs.
Equipped my adore of tiny potatoes, it is just herbal that we’d affiliate along with the Tiny Potato Corporate to make use of their Dynamic Duo pink and white Creamer potatoes to make a one-pan meals that the entire members of the family will adore. Those little pink and white beauties experience so properly in combination in the case of similarly taste and presentation with their slightly skins, silky easy textures, and delicate, harmonious flavors.
Excess of only a starchy aspect dish
Above the various years potatoes have got a unwanted rap for being ‘only a starch’ but it surely’s merely no longer true. Along with these days being an advanced carbohydrate and excellent supply of fiber, potatoes can be excellent resources of:
- Nutrition C
- Nutrition B6
And they’re tasty! In particular those minor pink and yellow Creamer potatoes which are simply ready to take in the flavour of your favorite olive oil and recent garlic.
Tips on how to Make Sheet Pan Parmesan Steak and Potatoes
In case you’re new to sheet pan meals, you’re going to love how simple this meal is to make. Because you use just one pan and one specific small bowl, transparent up is a breeze. And if you wish to have in reality minimalist in the case of dishes, strive drinking it right kind during the pan like my family members did the principle time I made this Sheet Pan Parmesan Steak and Potatoes. I located the pan across the table with forks and when i grew to become to go back within the kitchen to get plates that that they had these days began out taking in suitable out of your pan, so we went with it. #platesoptional
Step 1: Preheat the oven to 375?. Scenario the baking rack in the course of the oven.
Step 2: Space the potatoes on a baking sheet and toss with olive oil, minced garlic, and salt. You shouldn’t in reality wish to lower them in the event that they’re little or no but if you wish to have to do, arrange them reduce side down for maximum crispiness.
Step 3: Bake the potatoes for 15-20 mins or until mushy and lightly browned. While the potatoes are baking, mix minced garlic, Parmesan cheese, olive oil and salt, and black pepper in a tiny bowl and rub this greater than the 2 facets of the steak.
Step 4: Do away with the pan during the oven and alter the oven at the broil atmosphere. Shift the potatoes to one aspect from the baking sheet making room for the asparagus. Drizzle the asparagus with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper ahead of incorporating the steak at the different aspect of the pan.
Step 5: Go back the pan at the oven and broil for 8-10 mins, flipping the steak midway by the use of cooking time, or till the steak is cooked in your liking (this would provide you with a medium-rare steak, get ready dinner lengthier in case you like yours a lot much less infrequent).
Step 6: Take away the pan out of your oven if the steak is completed on your liking and sprinkle with a small much more Parmesan cheese and recent parsley. Serve with a crisp green salad, should you’d like.
What you’ll Should Make Sheet Pan Steak and Potatoes
- Massive rimmed baking sheet
- Small bowl
- Flank steak
- Modest potatoes (Tiny Potato Company Dynamic Duo bagged potatoes are a by means of herbal way nice variety. Click on right here to find them in a store in shut proximity to you)
- Parmesan cheese (shredded or grated will paintings)
- Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
Sheet Pan Parmesan Steak and PotatoesCourse: Steak recipes
Sheet Pan Parmesan Steak and Potatoes – A simple meat and potatoes dish will get a hassle-free and flavorful update thanks to new asparagus, garlic, and Parmesan within this weeknight-perfect Sheet Pan Parmesan Steak and Potatoes food. Use your sheet pan to create a well-rounded one-dish meal tonight, full with well-seasoned and tender flank steak, creamy little one potatoes, and crisp fresh asparagus. The variety of foodstuff teams guarantees you’ll come to feel nutritionally content with every tasty chunk.
1 ½ pounds baby potatoes, halved (such as Little Potato Company Dynamic Duo bagged potatoes)
3 garlic cloves, minced and divided
½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
1 tablespoon + 2 teaspoons olive oil
1 ½ pounds flank steak, patted dry (may substitute skirt or hanger steak)
1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
1 teaspoon salt, divided
Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375℉. Position the baking rack in the middle of the oven.
- Place potatoes on a baking sheet and toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil, ⅓ of the minced garlic, and ½ teaspoon salt (if potatoes are cut, arrange them cut side down).
- Bake potatoes for 15-20 minutes or until tender and lightly browned.
- While potatoes are baking, combine the remaining minced garlic, ¼ cup parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon oil and ½ teaspoon salt and black pepper in a small bowl. Rub over both sides of steak.
- Remove pan from oven and turn oven to broil setting. Move the potatoes to one side of the baking sheet. Place asparagus on the other side of the baking sheet and toss with 1 teaspoon oil, leaving enough room down the middle for the steak.
- Place the steak on the sheet pan between the potatoes and asparagus. Return the pan to the oven and broil for 8-10 minutes, flipping steak halfway through cooking time, or until the steak is cooked to your liking (this should give you a medium-rare steak).
- During broiling, if the potatoes are browning too quickly, lay a piece of foil over the potatoes (you don’t need to secure it tightly to the pan, this is just to deflect some of the heat from the broiler).
- Remove pan from the oven when the steak is done to your liking. Sprinkle remaining ¼ cup shredded cheese over potatoes. Garnish with chopped parsley, coarse salt, and cracked black pepper.
SERVING SIZE: 1/Five OF THE RECIPE | CALORIES: 410 | SUGAR: Three G | SODIUM: 700 MG | FAT: 15 G | SATURATED FAT: 6 G | CARBOHYDRATES: 30 G | FIBER: Five G | PROTEIN: 36 G