Salmon in Roasted Pepper Sauce – This Salmon in Roasted Pepper Sauce makes an really scrumptious meal, worth of a special occasion. Make this smooth one-pan dinner in just 20 mins!
I am so excited to percentage this deliciousness with you, men! It’s virtually, honestly, simply TASTY. The excellent component is that this Salmon in Roasted Pepper Sauce doesn’t require any fancy components and received’t take an awful lot of some time.
I’ll allow you to in on a touch secret. I am making plans to cook dinner this Salmon for a Valentine’s dinner this yr. 🙂 What are you going to serve?
ABOUT THE ROASTED PEPPERS
You’ll want some roasted crimson peppers for this recipe. You can use store-bought, jarred roasted peppers, or roast the peppers your self. Both options paintings nicely, so the choice is yours.
If you choose to buy jarred roasted peppers, they’re offered in all huge grocery shops, typically located within the pickle aisle, or someplace next to olives. You can also purchase roasted peppers on Amazon.
HOW TO MAKE SALMON IN ROASTED PEPPER SAUCE
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a medium non-stick skillet over medium warmth. Cook the salmon fillets flesh-aspect down first, for 5 minutes on every facet, or until cooked on your liking. Once cooked, take away them from the pan and set aside.
- To the identical pan, add butter and garlic. Cook for 1 minute, upload the roasted peppers, and cook dinner for two extra mins.
- Add the spinach and permit it to wilt.
- Reduce the heat to low, and add Half & Half, Parmesan, red pepper flakes, parsley, salt, and pepper. Stir and bring to a simmer.
- Return the salmon to the pan and spoon the sauce over each filet.
- Serve over pasta, rice, or steamed veggies.