Roasted Veggie Pasta with Feta – This creamy veggie pasta recipe is made with roasted vegetables, feta, infant arugula, and chunky pasta.
Roasting the veggies and the feta provides an implausible intensity of taste this is exhausting to overcome. This can be a delicious meals this is all set in significantly lower than 30 mins.
Why You’ll Revel in this Veggie Pasta Recipe
This pasta recipe is the most efficient – it really is were given pleasant new elements plus baked feta! It really is a straightforward vegetarian lunch or supper recipe.
It saves well throughout the refrigerator making it a very simple meals prep recipe for a lively week.
Roasting the feta and the veggies supplies an incredible intensity of taste to this dish. It calls for a few mins, nevertheless it actually is in truth worth it.
Must you have not skilled baked feta ahead of, you may well be in for a real care for.
Roasted Veggie Pasta Substances
That is all it is important to create this scrumptious pasta recipe!
- 1 pound fusilli (or different chunky pasta)
- 6 ounce block of feta
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 purple onion, decrease into slender wedges
- 2 tiny zucchini (or 1 large), diced into half in items
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced into half in portions
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cups contemporary child arugula
Tips on how to Make this Pasta Recipe
That is find out how to make this simple veggie pasta recipe. It’ll require a tiny even though to roast the feta and the veggies, nevertheless it really is basically hands-off time.
- Preheat oven to 400 levels F.
- Location the feta and vegetables on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Toss veggies and drizzle cheese with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Bake throughout the oven for 15 mins or till in any case the tomatoes have burst.
- Within the intervening time, boil the pasta in extraordinarily salty h2o in keeping with package deal directions. Drain and put aside.
- When the greens and feta are accomplished baking, mix the feta and pasta in an enormous bowl. Stir the feta is lightly dispersed greater than the pasta. Then upload the greens, ultimate salt, pepper, lemon juice, and arugula and stir in moderation until combined.
- Supply in an instant or lend a hand save throughout the fridge for round four instances.
Pointers for this Recipe
- The vegetables in this salad are flexible – if you happen to wouldn’t have arugula, you’ll be able to use kid spinach or chopped chard.
- This pasta will save successfully throughout the refrigerator for as much as four instances. It’s imaginable to reheat it and supply it however it tastes implausible cold on the identical time.
SERVING SIZE: 1
Quantity In keeping with Serving: CALORIES: 263TOTAL FAT: 12gSATURATED FAT: 5gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 6gCHOLESTEROL: 25mgSODIUM: 972mgCARBOHYDRATES: 31gFIBER: 3gSUGAR: 5gPROTEIN: 10g