Paloma Cocktail Recipe – Tequila and grapefruit juice take heart stage in our Paloma cocktail recipe. Discover ways to make this traditional drink in solely two easy steps!
Let’sLet’s face it, Kim and I like our grown-up drink recipes. We’veWe’s been making self-made cocktails collectively for over 16 years.
We’ve got over 20 utterly different cocktail recipes on our website. Considered one of my personal favorites is our easy margarita recipe.
However, let’s concentrate on immediately’simmediately’s tequila grapefruit drink recipe. Should you’re, you’re questioning what’swhat’s in a Paloma cocktail?
Now, you already know two of the components. However, you may you’ll not know the remaining. Nicely, we additionally used membership soda, easy syrup, and recently squeezed lime juice.
When merely the correct amount of these components are mixed with grapefruit juice and Tequila, you get a crisp, refreshing self-made Paloma drink!
Comparable to our lemonade tequila drink or Henny colada, it’s excellent for heat days. So, now that you already know what’s in a Paloma, we could begin tending bar?
How can one make a tequila grapefruit cocktail?
First off, if you would like your drink to appear like ours, then slice up half a lime. Take a type of circle and use it to coat the rim of your glass in lime juice.
After that, rigorously dip the rim of the glass into coarse salt. Fill the glass half-full with ice.
Okay, as soon as the glass is stuffed with ice, pour within the grapefruit juice. Subsequent, add the clear syrup and lime juice.
Go forward and stir all three of the components collectively to mix them.
Afterward, pour within the Tequila and membership soda. Now, at this level, you will have two choices, depart it as is or stir.
I’llI’ll depart that as much as you. I’dI’d stir the Tequila and grapefruit soda; however, that that’s only a personal choice.
Finally, garnish the cocktail with a lime slice or lime wedge. That’sThat’s it; your Paloma cocktail recipe is finished!
It’s best to know that self-made grapefruit soda consists of grapefruit juice, membership soda, and easy syrup on an aspect word.
Now you know the way to make grapefruit soda anytime you need it! Strive to make a few of it or our Italian raspberry soda on these scorching, Summertime days.
What’sWhat’s the distinction between coarse salt and desk salt?
There are a relative number of variations between the two merchandise. However, for the sake of time, I’ll solely clarify the distinction regarding the recipe.
So, you must use coarse salt on your combined drinks, as a result of desk salt is too high-quality and can soften on the glass’s rim.
Who invented the Paloma?
In keeping with an article titled In Reward of La Paloma, Mexico’sMexico’s Most popular Tequila Drink, a bartender by the title of Evan Harrison was the primary one to publish the recipe in a pamphlet referred to as “Well-liked Cocktails of the Rio Grande.”
Paloma Cocktail Recipe
Tequila and grapefruit juice take a center level in our Paloma cocktail recipe. Learn how to make this classic drink in the best simple steps!
2 Ounces Simple Syrup
1 Ounce Lime Juice, (fresh squeezed)
2 Ounces Grapefruit Juice, (fresh squeezed)
2 Ounces Club Soda
2 Ounces Tequila
- Squeeze a lime wedge around the rim of a cocktail or highball glass, then dip the glass in coarse salt. Fill the glass with ice.
- Pour in the grapefruit juice, simple syrup, and lime juice. Stir to combine. Top off with club soda and tequila. Stir again. Garnish with a lime slice. Serve cold
- The calories listed are an approximation based on the ingredients and a serving size of about 8 ounces of the tequila grapefruit drink. Actual calories will vary.
- **You can substitute 6 ounces of grapefruit soda for the grapefruit juice, simple syrup, and club soda.
- **The lime slice and coarse salt are optional garnishes and not included in the calorie count.
- **To sweeten the beverage, consider adding more simple syrup.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories317
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Sodium 47mg 2%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Sugars 48g
- Protein 1g 2%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.