One Pan Garlic Parmesan Pasta – This One Pan Garlic Parmesan pasta is a mild sufficient recipe to function a first-rate dish, or a scrumptious aspect dish to accompany your favourite meats. Delicate linguine pasta tossed in a creamy, tacky garlicky sauce make this one pot pasta general dinner-time perfection that’s able in 20 mins!
Every now and then I can replace an older publish, now not since the recipe wasn’t just right, however as a result of 3 years in the past my footage had been lovely unhealthy, and in reality didn’t do justice the dish! That is a type of, as a result of this One Pan Garlic Parmesan Pasta is Ah-Mazing!
Creamy Parmesan Garlic One Pan Pasta
HOW TO MAKE ONE POT PASTA WITH GARLIC AND PARMESAN
- This one pot pasta dish is lightened with the usage of nonfat milk with or rather than complete milk or heavy cream. For the remake, I selected to make use of part nonfat milk and part heavy cream. The extra cream you utilize, the extra richer your pasta dish will likely be. I additionally selected linguine as an alternative of fettuccine, however in reality any lengthy, thin pasta might be used. You’ll simply want to alter the cooking time relatively.
- First warmth some olive oil in a 12 inch skillet. Upload the garlic and stir because it chefs. It is going to transform slightly aromatic at this level and your circle of relatives will are available in questioning what that incredible odor is.
- Because the garlic is solely starting to brown, you’ll upload the remainder of the substances, with the exception of the cheese and parsley. It is going to be getting all great and bubbly at this level, so that you’ll wish to stir it as much as coat the pasta and produce it to a boil over medium-high warmth. Cook dinner the pasta for approximately 10 mins or till gentle. As soon as the pasta is cooked via (there must nonetheless be just a bit liquid left within the pan), stir within the Parmesan cheese and parsley.
Professional Tip – Upload the Parmesan in a skinny layer lightly around the best of the pasta after which gently toss to soften and coat the pasta. Do that in two batches if important to make sure the cheese doesn’t clump because it melts.
One Pan Garlic Parmesan PastaCourse: Pasta recipe
One Pan Garlic Parmesan Pasta – This One Pan Garlic Parmesan pasta is a light enough recipe to serve as a main dish, or a delicious side dish to accompany your favorite meats. Tender linguine pasta tossed in a creamy, cheesy garlicky sauce make this one pot pasta total dinner-time perfection that’s ready in 20 minutes!
2 tablespoons minced garlic about 3-4 cloves
1 tablespoon fresh minced parsley, for garnish
2 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup warmed milk/cream (I use half nonfat milk and half heavy cream use any ratio of milk-cream and warm for 30 seconds in the microwave.
2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
1/2 cup fresh shredded Parmesan cheese off the block
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
8 ounces uncooked linguine noodles
- In a 12-inch skillet over medium-high, heat olive oil and add garlic. Stir and cook until garlic becomes fragrant and just starts to brown; about 1 minute. Add pasta, salt, pepper, butter, chicken stock and milk/cream. Stir and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until pasta is tender. OR cook and stir constantly for about 10 minutes for a quicker finish.
- Remove from heat, toss pasta, and gradually stir in Parmesan Cheese. *Pro-tip – I use a microplane and grate right over the pasta.
- Garnish with fresh minced parsley, if desired.
- This recipe serves 4 people as a facet dish and might easily be doubled to serve 4 people as a meal. The ingredients may be doubled, however you may best want to modify the cooking time barely.
- Use any pasta you like, linguine, fettuccine, rotini. You may also need to alter the cooking time based totally on the pasta selected.
- If your sauce is too thick, add a few splashes of heat milk and toss. Add more as wished till desired consistency is reached.
- For a thicker, creamier sauce, upload a few oz. Of full-fat, brick-fashion cream cheese.
Energy: 386kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 17g | Fats: 14g | Saturated Fats: 7g | Trans Fats: 1g | Ldl cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 606mg | Potassium: 354mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Diet A: 399IU | Diet C: 1mg | Calcium: 249mg | Iron: 1mg