Lasagna Recipe – This EASY Lasagna Recipe is beefy, saucy and supremely flavorful. Do-it-yourself lasagna is easiest than any eating place fashion and it feeds a bunch for approach not up to most probably out to check out to consume.
We like lasagna round indexed right here and have got ingenious greater than the a very long time with sluggish cooker lasagna or even a lasagna pasta casserole, however THIS vintage lasagna is our all-time favourite.
Lasagna is also the superb meals – it keeps, reheats and freezes reasonably neatly and it’s so nice to possess one thing throughout the refrigerator to revel in all the way through the 7 days. Additionally, suppose: Meal Making ready! Moreover, it really works well for kids lunches – I pack a serving in my son’s thermos to stay it highly regarded and that thermos arrives belongings empty :).
Substances for Lasagna with Meat Sauce:
- I utilised 80/20 red meat (20% extra fats articles) for a juicier lasagna
- You are going to require Nine lasagna noodles for a 9×13 casserole dish (You’ll be able to use gluten without spending a dime noodles).
- Use store-bought marinara, or home made marinara
- Any excellent crimson wine (now not cooking wine) will serve as
Exchange for Crimson Wine?
Will have to you don’t have crimson wine to be had, or make a selection to not put it to use, you are able to change with red meat broth or red meat inventory. The crimson wine supplies unbelievable taste on the other hand the lasagna will however be scrumptious with red meat broth.
Substances for Lasagna with crimson wine, flooring red meat, lasagna noodles, marinara sauce, and three cheeses
What’s “Al Dente”?
Cooking Al Dente pasta implies it needs to be “company for the bite.” The deal directions will give the cook dinner time for pasta to reach the “al-dente” indicate. Have in mind, the lasagna goes to be bake for 45 mins so generally tend to not overcook your lasagna noodles.
Tips on how to Keep Cheese from Sticking to Foil:
There may be nearly not anything even worse than possessing all of your top portion of cheese trapped to the aluminum foil give protection to. Poke 8-10 toothpicks frivolously as regards to the easiest of the lasagna, pushing them in midway to lend a hand stay the aluminum foil from touching and sticking in your lasagna.
Simply make sure you depend and do away with each unmarried toothpick previous to serving.
Simple lasagna recipe baked in casserole and garnished with parsley
Lasagna RecipeCourse: Dinner, MainCuisine: Italian
Lasagna Recipe – This EASY Lasagna Recipe is beefy, saucy and supremely flavorful. Homemade lasagna is best than any restaurant model and it feeds a group for way less than likely out to try to eat.
- Ingredients for Lasagna
1 small onion finely diced
1 Tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/4 cup red wine (any kind), or beef broth
2 large garlic cloves minced
1/4 tsp black pepper ground
1 lb ground beef (15-20% fat content)
9 lasagna noodles cooked al dente
24 oz Marinara Sauce (3 cups)
1/2 tsp granulated sugar
2 Tbsp parsley finely chopped
1/4 tsp dried thyme
- Ingredients for Cheese Sauce:
2 Tbsp parsley finely chopped, plus more to garnish
4 cups mozzarella cheese shredded, divided
1 large egg
16 oz low-fat cottage cheese
15 oz reduced fat ricotta cheese
- How to Make Meat Sauce:
- Place a deep pan or dutch oven over medium/high heat and add 1 Tbsp olive oil, 1 lb ground beef and diced onion. Saute, breaking up the meat, for 5 minutes or until beef is no longer pink. Add pressed garlic and sauté another minute until fragrant.
- Add 1/4 cup wine and stir for 2 minutes or until wine is nearly evaporated. Add 3 cups marinara, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper, 1/4 tsp thyme, 1/2 tsp sugar and 2 Tbsp parsley. Bring to a simmer then cover and cook 5 minutes.
- How to Make Cheese Sauce:
- In a large mixing bowl, combine 16 oz Cottage Cheese, 15 oz Ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella, 1 egg and 2 Tbsp parsley. Mix well.
- How to Make Lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 375˚F. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add salt and 9 lasagna noodles. Cook until al dente according to package instructions.
- Spread 1/2 cup meat sauce in the bottom of a deep 9×13 casserole dish.
Add 3 noodles, spread on 1/3 of the meat sauce and sprinkle with 1 cup mozarella cheese. Spoon on and spread the top with 1/2 of your cheese sauce.
- Repeat until you have 3 layers of noodles:
Add 3 noodles, 1/3 meat sauce, 1 cup mozarella cheese, 1/2 cheese sauce
Add 3 noodles, remaining 1/3 meat sauce, remaining 1 cup mozarella.
- Poke 9-12 toothpicks over the surface of your lasagna (to keep the foil from sticking to the cheese). Cover with foil and bake at 375˚F for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and broil for 3 to 5 minutes, or until cheese turns golden. Let lasagna rest 30 min before slicing.
4 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories368
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 8g 40%
- Cholesterol 77mg 26%
- Sodium 858mg 36%
- Potassium 482mg 14%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Sugars 5g
- Protein 28g 57%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.