KETO CHEESEBURGER CASSEROLE – This keto-filled cheeseburger casserole and hearty and makes an excellent low-carb choice for your cheeseburger.
This casserole is so tasty, in a wonderfully non-gourmet form of method. You’ll be able to change the spices you employ, and also, you may add veggies. Like many casseroles, it’s a forgiving and versatile recipe.
You’ll want a couple of simple substances to create this yummy keto cheeseburger casserole.
You’ll be able to preserve the leftovers from the fridge, in a hermetic container, for 3-Four days. Reheat them within the microwave, on 50% energy.
- One medium onion finely chopped (about 6 oz)
- 2 lbs additional lean floor beef
- 2 tsp coarse kosher salt, not high-quality salt
- 1 ½ cup grated sharp cheddar ingredients, divided (approx. 6 oz)
- olive oil spray for the baking dish
- 1 tbsp mustard
- ¼ cup unsweetened ketchup
- ¼ cup avocado oil mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Then spray a 2-quart baking dish with olive oil.
- Warmth the olive oil in a large-skillet over medium-high-heat for2 minutes. Then add onions and beef.
- Cook dinner, stirring to interrupt the meat, until the meat is browned and the onion is tender for five minutes. When there are fluids within the skillet’s backside, then drain the combination, after which return it to the skillet.
- Stir with black pepper, garlic, and kosher salt. Cook dinner, stirring for a couple of minutes.
- Flip off the warmth. Stir within the unsweetened ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard, and 1 cup cheddar.
- Switch the combination to the ready baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- After that, bake until the cheese melts, and the casserole is heated using, for 15 minutes.
- Or, in case your baking-dish is broiler-safe, broil the casserole 6-inches beneath the heating component (not straight beneath ) until cheese is melted, for 1-2 minutes.
KETO CHEESEBURGER CASSEROLECourse: main courseCuisine: American
This simple keto cheeseburger casserole is filling and hearty and makes a notable low-carb option to your cheeseburger.
¼ cup avocado oil mayonnaise
2 tsp coarse kosher salt not fine salt
2 lbs extra lean ground beef
¼ tsp black pepper
olive oil spray for the baking dish
1 medium onion finely chopped (about 6 oz)
¼ cup unsweetened ketchup
1 tbsp minced garlic
1 tbsp mustard
2 tbsp olive oil
1 ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar divided (about 6 oz)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Then spray a 2-quart baking-dish with olive oil.
- Heat the olive oil in a large-skillet over medium-high-heat for2 minutes. Then add onions and beef.
- Cook, stirring to break up the beef, till the beef is browned and the onion is tender for 5 minutes. When there are fluids in the bottom of the skillet, then drain the mix and then return it to the skillet.
- Stir in the black pepper, garlic and kosher salt. Cook, stirring for a few minute.
- Turn off the heat. Stir in the unsweetened ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard and 1 cup cheddar.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking-dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake until the cheese is melted and the casserole is heated through, for 15 minutes.
- Or, if your baking-dish is broiler-safe, broil the casserole 6-inches below the heating element (not straight under ) till cheese is melted, for 1-2 minutes.