Jalapeno Popper Dip – This straightforward Jalapeño Popper Dip is certainly one of our favorites. It’s the proper dip to make throughout the winter months as a result of its heat and creamy dip. Each time I make this dip, I all the time come house with an empty dish. It’s that good!
TIPS FOR MAKING THIS PARTY-FAVORITE APPETIZER
- Don’t fear, this dip not blazing sizzling. It simply has a slight kick. If you would like it hotter, you could possibly actually add in additional jalapeños.
- Each time a recipe requires softened cream cheese, I go away it out on my counter in a single day to make it the following day. Or if I’ve forgotten to depart it out, I minimize up the unwrapped cream cheese into small cubes, place it on a plate, and go away it out on the counter for about 10 minutes till softened or use the softening possibility in your microwave oven.
- Cooked, chopped bacon might be added for much more taste.
- If you happen to don’t have Panko bread crumbs, simply used crushed Ritz crackers.
HOW TO MAKE JALAPENO POPPER DIP (STEP-BY-STEP):
Preheat oven to 375F levels. Spray a 2-quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray. Utilizing an electrical mixer (or a meals processor), combine collectively the cream cheese, mayonnaise, Mexican mix cheese, half of cup Parmesan cheese, inexperienced chilies, and jalapeños. I additionally throw in a pinch of salt and pepper too. You don’t want to empty both cans of peppers.
- Garlic butter chicken thighs – VERY Easy to Make and SO GOOD!
- Salmon in Roasted Pepper Sauce
- Try this ultimate easy sweet and sour chicken
- Dump and Bake Chicken Alfredo Pasta Casserole
- Parmesan Crusted Cod – an easy, healthy, delicious fish meal!
Combine till clean and completely mixed. Unfold the dip filling into your casserole dish.
In a bowl, combine collectively Panko bread crumbs, half of cup Parmesan cheese, and melted butter. I added only a little bit of dried parsley into the combination so as to add some shade. That is fully elective.
Sprinkle crumb combination evenly over dip filling.
Bake for about 20 minutes (on the center rack). Don’t overcook. Topping must be golden brown and the dip must be gently effervescent across the edges. Serve together with your favorite buttery crackers!