Iced Butterfly Pea Flower Tea Latte – A rather blue organic tea latte made with butterfly pea flowers. Add a splash of milky goodness to acquire a gorgeous creamy swirl. See how easy it’s to produce!
ICED BUTTERFLY PEA FLOWER TEA LATTE
- The blue shade will come in a natural way in the purplish-blue petals on the butterfly pea flower.
- It is an herbal tea and caffeine-free.
- Also referred to as a blue tea.
- It is possible to make tea using the bouquets and also you may also make a tea latte by introducing a little milk and sugar.
Seems Wonderful, Preferences NOT SO Excellent
I do not really like the flavor of this consume but Absolutely everyone loves the way in which it looks, so listed here we have been.
Picture going for a walk within the woods and also you get some twigs and dry leaves. Then let us fake you boil that in sizzling water. That is what butterfly pea flower tastes like.
Adding lemonade or lemons to butterfly pea flower tea allow it to be style greater and it is how I consume it. The brightness of your lemons functions well to mask the muskiness of the tea.
LOOSE BUTTERFLY PEA FLOWERS VS TEA BAGS
Loose butterfly pea flowers are entire, dried flowers. Butterfly pea flowers tea bags are bouquets that are already crushed into small bits.
Loose, entire butterfly pea flowers are far better good quality than tea bags but for recipes or drinks where you are adding milk and sugar, tea bags are less difficult to utilize than loose flowers.
BUTTERFLY PEA FLOWER LATTE INGREDIENTS
- Butterfly pea flower tea bags
- Filtered drinking water
- Vanilla extract
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Half & 50 %
- Ice cubes
HOW TO MAKE BUTTERFLY PEA FLOWER TEA LATTE
MAKE BUTTERFLY PEA FLOWER TEA
Steep tea bags in hot water and watch the drinking water turn a dark blue. Take out tea bags and set them aside to cool.
2. MAKE VANILLA SWEET CREAM
Combine 50 % & 50 percent, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla extract.
3. ASSEMBLE DRINK
Fill cup with ice and pour inside the cooled down blue tea. Next, slowly pour in the vanilla sweet cream and watch it create pretty swirls.
Tea Sommelier’s Tip: To get the quiet swirls, really do not replace the fifty percent & fifty percent with milk. Milk is too liquidy so it’ll just go straight to the bottom without creating quite swirls.
BUTTERFLY PEA FLOWER TEA LATTE TIPS
- The 50 percent & 50 % with sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract can be made ahead of time and stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- The butterfly pea flower tea also can be made ahead of time and kept within the refrigerator for about 4 days.
- If using loose butterfly pea flowers, use 2 teaspoons of butterfly pea flower tea instead of 2 tea bags.
QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE
Is there caffeine?
No, there’s no caffeine at all.
Is this consumption really not that fantastic?
It looks so good but it definitely does not flavor as good as it looks. The only way I like having this tea is with lemons or lemonade.
I’m using dried butterfly pea flowers. How much do I use?
Replace the 2 tea bags with 2 teaspoons of dried flowers.
Why are you using tea bags for this recipe instead of loose tea?
I’ve made it using both the entire bouquets and tea bags and it really preferences rather much the same, so I’m picking the less difficult to utilize option – tea bags.
Can I use regular milk instead of half & fifty percent?
You are able to, but you won’t get the pretty swirls like it is possible to with 50 % & half.