Honey Lemon Chicken – Simple + Scrumptious Lemon Chicken is one thing I simply can’t get sufficient of! Nothing too fancy, simply saucy lemon chicken cooked in a single pan, with SIMPLE components.
Serve with a facet of broccoli or inexperienced beans, perhaps brown rice or quinoa, and WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!
Makes Four servings
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast cutlets
- sea salt and freshly floor black pepper, to style
- 2 Tbsps clarified butter/ghee, or unrefined coconut oil
- 6 recent garlic cloves, crushed entire
- half cup chicken bone broth
- 2 Tbsps uncooked honey
- juice & the zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tsps gluten-free flour, or Arrowroot powder
- freshly chopped parsley or basil
- further lemon slices for garnish
Soften butter/ghee in a big skillet over medium warmth.
Season your chicken with sea salt and pepper on either side, then sauté till golden browned and juices run clear, about 4-5 minutes on either side.
Take away your chicken from the skillet, then put aside and canopy.
In that very same preheated skillet, add crushed garlic cloves and sauté for 1 minute, over medium, simply till aromatic.
Pour in your chicken broth and convey to a simmer, scraping all of the brown bits from the underside of the pan with a wooden spoon.
Add in your honey, lemon juice + zest, and gluten-free flour, then whisk briskly till the flour is properly included.
Proceed to simmer and stir till your sauce thickens a bit, then return chicken to your skillet and spoon some sauce on prime. Cook dinner one other minute till simply heated by way of.
Take away from warmth, and sprinkle with recently chopped herbs.
Serve with asparagus, inexperienced beans, or broccoli, and quinoa or brown rice.
Spoon sauce over every little thing, and luxuriate in!