Hibachi Chicken with Fried Rice and Vegetables – This recipe is a full hibachi hen dinner at home! With eating place-fashion sautéed greens, fried rice, and awesome tender bird, this hibachi recipe is served with a highly spiced mustard dipping sauce that certainly transports you to the Japanese steakhouse!
Why This Hibachi Chicken With Fried Rice Is So Good
- This hibachi hen and fried rice recipe is wealthy, perfectly seasoned, and tastes love it turned into just made at your favored Japanese restaurant. This the ideal manner to make hibachi at home!
- The mustard sauce is nice and only a little highly spiced, and adds a flavorful kick to the chicken, greens, and fried rice. You’ll want to eat it on pinnacle of the whole thing!
How To Make This Hibachi Chicken Recipe
- Start by making the fried rice. Heat the avocado oil on medium high in a large skillet or wok, then add the diced onion and frozen vegetables. Sauté about three minutes, or until the onions are almost translucent and tender. Move the veggies to the side of pan.
- Add the eggs to the skillet, scrambling them. Add your cooked rice and four tablespoons of butter. Cook everything for five minutes while stirring frequently. Add four tablespoons of soy sauce and cook for an additional minute. Scoop the fried rice into serving bowls and pack the rice tightly to keep everything hot.
- Make the chicken and hibachi vegetables at the same time in separate skillets (use the same one you used for the fried rice for the chicken). For the chicken, heat one and a half teaspoons of sesame oil and one tablespoon of avocado oil in the skillet you just used. Add the chicken along with three tablespoons of soy sauce, one tablespoon of butter, the fresh lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Cook the chicken until it’s no longer pink, about 5-7 minutes. Only stir everything once or twice so that the chicken gets a nice brown.
- To make the hibachi veggies, heat one and a half teaspoons of sesame oil and one tablespoon of avocado oil on medium high heat in a separate skillet or wok. Add the sliced onion, baby bella mushrooms, zucchini, one tablespoon of butter, one tablespoon soy sauce, salt, and pepper to the skillet. Sauté about six to eight minutes or until the veggies are tender.
- You can either make the mustard sauce ahead of time and store in the fridge, or make it while everything is cooking. Lightly toast sesame seeds if you’d like. Use a blender to blend them, the dry mustard, two teaspoons honey, half and half, hot water, 1/4 cup soy sauce, and minced garlic until creamy.
Top Tips For Making Hibachi Chicken
- Fried rice was firstly created as a way to apply leftover antique rice. To make hibachi rice, use rice you’ve made ahead of time instead of freshly cooked rice. For fried hibachi rice that tastes even more like restaurant-excellent, use precooked rice sold at the grocery shop.
- If you are grain-unfastened, you could without difficulty alternative the rice with cauliflower rice.
- Lightly toasting sesame seeds for the mustard sauce isn’t necessary, however it’ll beautify the flavor.