Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi – Looking for quick, easy, and flavorful homemade recipes for your family? Look no further than this delicious Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi, which only takes 15 minutes from prep to plate! My entire family LOVED IT! Seriously, it was gone faster than anything I’ve ever made!
Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi Ingredients
- 8 ounces of linguine or other pasta
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup (half stick) of butter
- 1 pound defrosted large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 package McCormic® Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi Seasoning Mix
- 1 tbsp lemon juice or 2 tbsp white wine (optional)
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, heat oil and butter in a large skillet on medium heat until butter is melted. Add shrimp and Seasoning Mix; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Stir in lemon juice or wine, if desired.
- Then, toss with cooked pasta to coat well. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.