French Onion Chicken Bake -This French Onion Hen Bake is a snappy and simple baked rooster recipe for fellow french onion soup enthusiasts, entire with caramelized onions and a mixture of two cheeses.
French Onion Hen Bake
Those that love my Simple French Onion Soup recipe will drop head greater than heals in adore the usage of this straightforward baked rooster dish.
I really like easy rooster dinners, particularly when it’s in casserole kind like my Hen Stuffing Bake. No longer simply are they a real convenience foodstuff, however rooster casseroles like those in form so properly into chaotic way of living.
One explicit would possibly most likely assume this might be the most efficient recipe for fall, and it actually is. On the other hand I made this simply in recent times, on a groovy wet summer season running day – and it completely was once simply the recipe to fight the gloominess.
This french onion smothered rooster recipe generates soft and juicy rooster breasts crowned with caramelized onions and very good melted mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
This can be a taste this is completely distinctive and flavourful. Best possible of all, it’s imaginable to offer this with with reference to any aspect dish like salad, Honey Glazed Carrots, and Oven Roasted Pink Potatoes.
As a result of that may be a superb keto or low carb rooster dish, it’s imaginable to additionally serve along Roasted Garlic Cauliflower Mash!
Baked French Onion Hen Components:
- Low Sodium Red meat Broth
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Hen Breasts, halved diagonally if thick
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Parmesean Cheese
The best way to Caramelize Onions:
- This French Onion Baked Hen recipe features a topping of beautiful caramelized onions. It actually has a tendency to make the recipe, and odd sliced onions might not be the similar. Right here’s learn how to lead them to nice:
- Sauté Onions In Butter Till in any case Transparent and Delicate: This number one segment is important. Once they is also subtle, transparent and begin to brown a small, they are performed.
- Upload Red meat Broth and Balsamic Vinegar: This now not simply supplies flavour however as well as stops the onions from drying out whilst they get ready dinner.
- Garlic and Spices: Way more flavour is infused despite the fact that the onions tackle a candy, jam-like consistency. Make sure you scrape up any of the ones browned bits within the onions whilst you stir.
French Onion Chicken BakeCourse: Chicken recipes
French Onion Chicken Bake -This French Onion Chicken Bake is a quick and easy baked chicken recipe for fellow french onion soup lovers, complete with caramelized onions and a mix of two cheeses.
4 cloves Garlic, minced
2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
1/2 tsp Salt
4 Onions, peeled and sliced
4 Chicken Breasts, boneless skinless
1/2 cup Parmesean Cheese, shredded
1 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
4 tbsp Butter
1 tsp Thyme
2/3 cup Low Sodium Beef Broth
1/2 tsp Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and spray a baking dish with cooking spray
- Add butter to a large skillet on med to high heat. Add in sliced onions and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce the heat on the pan to medium and add in the garlic, pepper and thyme and cook for another minute
- Stir in the beef broth and the balsamic vinegar and cook until the onions have a jam-like consistency, about 10 minutes.
- When onions are caramelized, place about 1/3 of the mixture into the bottom of the greased baking dish.
- Place chicken on top of the onions and sprinkle with the salt.
- Place remaining onions on top of the chicken along with the mozzarella and parmesan cheeses.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the chicken has a safe internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
- If your chicken breasts are thick, reduce in half of diagonally. Make sure all are about the equal length.
- Add in greater of the spices if desired
Vitamin Data: YIELD: four SERVING SIZE: 1
Quantity In step with Serving: CALORIES: 492TOTAL FAT: 26gSATURATED FAT: 14gTRANS FAT: 1gUNSATURATED FAT: 9gCHOLESTEROL: 165mgSODIUM: 960mgCARBOHYDRATES: 15gFIBER: 1gSUGAR: 6gPROTEIN: 49g