Easy Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole – A Low cost & Simple Night meal Recipe For The Circle of relatives Unit Made With Flooring Red meat
This straightforward casserole recipe is made with simple elements that your family will love which incorporates floor red meat, pores and skin cream of mushroom soup, cheddar cheese, eco-friendly beans, onion, and tater toddlers. Some vital ease and luxury meals!
I’m typically at the hunt for speedy and simple meal recipes, and my go-to weeknight meals typically comes down to a couple form of casserole meal that I notice my fussy eaters will consume. This tacky tater floor and tot red meat casserole have just about the whole thing you’ll want in a dish, making it our loved main meals.
You may upload extra in nearly any additional vegetables that you just like corn, zucchini, bell pepper, or new mushrooms, simply in line with what you and your kids like. The extra greens you’ll sneak in, the upper!
Fast and Simple Family members Night meal Recipe Made with floor red meat and tater toddlers! Affordable, easy, and scrumptious.
Different recipes you’ll check out:
Simple Tacky Tater Tot Casserole Made With Flooring Red meat, Eco-friendly Legumes & Pores and skin cream Of Mushroom Soup
- 1 lb floor red meat
- 1/2 diced yellow onion
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can exhaust inexperienced beans
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 28ouncesbag of frozen tater toddlers
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- pepper, salt, and garlic to taste
Fast and Simple Tater Tot Flooring Red meat Casserole Recipe
- Get started through browning the bottom red meat at the side of the sliced onion in a technique sizing skillet. Season the meat with small sea salt, darkish pepper, and garlic powder to style. Take away any extra fats out of your pan and blend within the Worcestershire sauce; put the mix onto the ground of a greased 9×13 getting ready a meal.
- Persistently allotted the cream of mushroom soup over easiest after which most sensible rated with eco-friendly legumes.
- Sprinkle the cheddar cheese greater than the highest.
- Coating as lots of the frozen tater toddlers that you’ll have compatibility over the most efficient (you’ll most likely have a few leftovers).
The right way to make a tater tot casserole with floor red meat, pores and skin cream of mushroom soup, and environmentally pleasant legumes. Simple circle of relatives dinner recipe!
Get ready discovered within the heart provider of a 375-degree range for 35-40 moments or up till the tater toddlers are made totally and develop into golden and crispy darkish brown.
Rapid & Simple Tacky Tater Tot Casserole (made with floor red meat, a fabricated from mushroom soup, inexperienced legumes)
Extraordinarily DELISH! All of it bakes as much as one of the vital easiest convenience meals you’ll ever consume, even though this mixture would possibly sound a little bit peculiar. The crispy tater toddlers are the perfect fit for the comfortable and creamy tiers of the casserole.
It’s simply as just right, if now not higher, leftover,. That is the beauty of this tater tot casserole! I simply cherished it, much more, day after today.
Easy Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole
This easy casserole recipe is made with easy ingredients that your household will love which includes ground beef, skin cream of mushroom soup, cheddar cheese, eco-friendly beans, onion, and tater tots. Some critical ease and comfort foods!
1/2 diced yellow onion
1 (14oz) can green beans (drained)
salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 (10.75oz) can cream of mushroom soup
1 (28oz) bag frozen tater tots (you will have some leftover)
1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
1 (lb) ground beef
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and grease a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium size skillet, cook and brown the ground beef with the diced onion. Remove any excess grease and stir in the worcestershire sauce.
- Place the ground beef mixture onto the bottom of your prepared dish.
- Spread the cream of mushroom soup over the top of the beef and then top with the drained green beans.
- Evenly sprinkle the cheddar cheese over top.
- Top with as many frozen tater as you can fit in the dish (you will most likely have a few left over).
- Bake uncovered in the center rack for 35-40 minutes or until the tater tots are cooked through, crispy and and golden brown.
- Feel free to feature another veggies that you have reachable to the layers of this dish which includes corn, fresh mushrooms, bell pepper, zucchini, and many others.
- If you don’t have Worcestershire sauce accessible, it’s honestly non-compulsory, however provides a bit zing and brought taste to the pork.