Creamy Tuscan Chicken Pasta – This Creamy Tuscan Hen Pasta is so deliciously flavored. Garlicky and tacky, it’s simple to make and takes solely 30 minutes.
If you happen to love hen pasta, it is best to attempt our cajun chicken pasta and serve it with this Foccacia bread.
Creamy Tuscan Chicken Pasta
Creamy Tuscan Hen Pasta 30-minute dinner
Creamy Tuscan Hen Pasta appears nearly as good because it tastes. And it solely takes half an hour to make! This dish is ideal whenever you need to make one thing yummy, however, don’t have a variety of time. The flavors come collectively so effectively, you’ll love the best way the garlic, Parmesan, spinach, and sweet-tart sun-dried tomatoes style. With a creamy sauce, penne pasta, and hen, this Tuscan pasta goes to turn out to be a household favorite. And it’s even higher whenever you pair it with a tasty spinach salad and a few buttery bread and dipping oil.
What’s going to I have to make the 30-minute pasta dish?
- Meat: Boneless skinless hen tenders
- Greens: Recent spinach, garlic, and sun-dried tomatoes
- Pasta sort: Penne pasta
- Sauce substances: Unsalted butter, heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and Italian seasonings.
The best way to Make Creamy Tuscan Hen Pasta
- Prepare dinner for the hen. Sprinkle either side of the hen tenders with salt and pepper. Pour the olive oil right into a cast iron pan and cook dinner the hen over medium-high warmth. Put aside.
- Dice the hen. As soon as the hen is cool, lower it into cubes.
- Make the sauce. Saute the butter, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, and spinach in a pan over medium warmth. Prepare dinner till the spinach wilts.
- Add the cream. Pour within the heavy cream, stir, after which let it come to a simmer.
- Add the seasonings and cheese. Take away the sauce from the warmth and add the salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and Parmesan cheese. Stir till all the things is integrated.
- Add the hen and pasta. Add the hen cubes and cooked penne pasta, and provides a closing stir. Serve with some delicious bread on the aspect.
Can I make it forward of time?
Sure, you may make it forward. Simply comply with the instructions to make the hen and sauce, after which retailer them within the fridge in a hermetic container till you’re nearly able to serve the dish. Then, reheat them and add freshly cooked pasta in if you end up able to serve.
Can I take advantage of hen breasts as a substitute?
Sure, you possibly can. Slice the hen breasts into cutlets earlier than cooking them. This enables the meat to cook dinner quicker and likewise will increase the floor space, so extra of the hen will get that crisp, golden brown outdoors.
Can I omit the spinach?
Sure, you possibly can omit the spinach if you happen to choose. You can even substitute it with different veggies, corresponding to broccoli or asparagus.
The best way to make the Tuscan hen pasta lighter
If you happen to like a light cream sauce, then you might substitute Half & Half for the heavy cream. This may preserve the sauce creamy, however barely much less wealthy.
Does it freeze effectively?
This Creamy Tuscan Hen Pasta does freeze effectively, making it an important make-ahead meal. Simply place the totally cooled pasta dish in a hermetic container or ziplock freezer bag and it’ll preserve within the freezer for about 6 months. To reheat it, simply place it within the fridge in a single day or in a bowl of water for about 20 minutes to thaw. Then, you possibly can both microwave it or warmth it on the stovetop.