CHRISTMAS TREE SPINACH DIP BREADSTICKS – In nowadays’s publish: Know the way to modify refrigerated dough into an beautiful Christmas tree with those spinach dipped crammed breadsticks! And be sure you read about out the soccer variation for fit day and the candy nutella version for Valentine’s Day!
When you know, my favorite part about any holiday (after the numerous such things as family and togetherness, and lots of others.) would be the foods. In reality, my most well-liked portion of any supplied day simply may well be the foodstuff, however howdy, to each and every her personal. The Yule yr is especially thrilling because of the reality you’ll be able to in finding a wide variety of alternatives for delicious minor snacks that you simply normally in reality do not eat all calendar yr prolonged. I suggest, we’ve these days lengthy long gone by means of a lot more cheeseballs in the past three weeks than we do for the entire rest of the calendar yr, and in reality don’t even get me began on Lil’ Smokies! Finally, I sought after to make a festive, however nonetheless simple, holiday snack you’ll be able to get to any birthday party, so I got here up the usage of those Christmas tree spinach dip breadsticks.
They begin with a refrigerated pizza crust, the type that arrives in a tube, so that they’re simple to make and simply take simply over 50 p.c one hour start to complete. And seek how cute they alter out!
CHRISTMAS TREE SPINACH DIP BREADSTICKSCourse: Appetizers, BreadCuisine: American
CHRISTMAS TREE SPINACH DIP BREADSTICKS – In today’s post: Understand how to switch refrigerated dough into an lovely Christmas tree with these spinach dipped stuffed breadsticks! And make sure to examine out the football variation for match day and the sweet nutella edition for Valentine’s Day!
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup grated cheddar OR mozzarella cheese
12 oz Frozen chopped spinach thawed and squeezed dry
2 tablespoons butter
6 oz cream cheese softened
1 tube refrigerated thin crust pizza crust
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/4 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl, beat together the spinach and cream cheese.
- Add garlic, salt, onion powder, chili powder, pepper, and Italian seasoning and beat to combine.
- Add parmesan cheese and 1/2 of the cheddar or mozzarella cheese and beat to combine. (The other half of the cheddar or mozzarella cheese will be sprinkled over the filling when you shape the Christmas tree.)
- Shape into Christmas tree as directed in the post.
- Bake for about 22 minutes until quite golden brown on top and cooked through on the bottom.
- Melt butter and stir in garlic salt and seasoning, then brush over breadsticks.
- Serve warm.