Chicken Stuffing Casserole – A route base with chicken and veggies is covered with stuffing and baked until bubbly. This easy casserole takes about 35 mins from begin to finish.
Why We Love This Recipe
What’s not to love? One meal, just a handful of ingredients, and great deals of tasty tastes!
Chicken stuffing casserole takes much less compared to thirty minutes to cook (the entire point prepares in about 35 minutes)! Perfect for a weekday dish or a hectic weekend break!
Any veggie enters this recipe, it is a great way to use leftovers!
CHICKEN Sliced rotisserie, remaining chicken bust or thighs, or pre-packaged chicken bust will all work great!
STUFFING This casserole uses a simple boxed stuffing blend (any taste) or use your own self-made stuffing if you had prefer!
VEGGIES Icy veggies are easy and do not require any slicing or food preparation (simply run them under warm water to thaw). Use remaining roast veggies in position if you have actually them.
SAUCE Lotion of chicken soup and sour lotion comprise this base of this meal. Use any “lotion of” soup you carry hand or make your own condensed soup if you had prefer!
How to Make Chicken Stuffing Casserole
This dish is similar to a quick chicken pot pie with a stuffing topping! Hot and comforting, it can be on the table in no time at all!
- Prep Stuffing: Add hot water and fluff with fork. To make it quick, hot tap water works for this recipe, no need to boil it.
- Mix ingredients: Place ingredients (per recipe below) to casserole dish and top with stuffing mixture.
- Bake until bubbly and golden on top!
Offer with roasted parmesan asparagus or sauteed green beans, and 30-minute supper rolls for the perfect dish!
- Integrate stuffing and warm water first so it can saturate up the sprinkle while you preparation the rest.
- Run icy veggies under warm water to thaw quickly.
- Shredded chicken can be replaced with ground beef, pork or remaining turkey.
- Any “lotion of” soup can be used in this recipe.
- Including a bit spray of cheese on the top of the stuffing will give it an extra strike of taste!
How to Store and Reheat Chicken Stuffing Casserole
This casserole preferences also better the next day because all the tastes have a possibility to mix!
To store, cover the casserole meal with plastic cover in the fridge. To reheat, stand out it in the microwave.
Easy for next day leftovers at the office, too!
Calories: 314 | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 51mg | Sodium: 837mg | Potassium: 424mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 4801IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 78mg | Iron: 3mg