Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll Ups – Chicken Alfredo Rollups ~ Creamy and Scrumptious! Lasagna Noodles Full of Chicken, Cheese and Garlic Alfredo Make for a Fast and Scrumptious Dinner! These Lasagna Roll Ups are freezer pleasant and in addition make an important recipe to share with household and buddies when they’re sick, had a brand new child or something. At all times a success for dinner.
Lasagna Roll Ups
Is it lasagna or is it not? That’s the massive query. These cute little lasagna roll ups are a play off of the everyday outdated lasagna. Throw in some Alfredo sauce as an alternative of marinara and we have now a enjoyable new twist on lasagna.
Chicken Alfredo Roll Ups
As you all know I want dinner to be on the desk and prepared as quick as doable after work. You significantly would suppose my children hadn’t ate for DAYS after we get house. I usually have to offer them a snack earlier than dinner! I additionally fondly name it the “witching” hour. They’re little devils till they’re fed once more. Full bellies equals joyful children! Similar goes with husbands…
This meal does take somewhat little bit of time to get on the desk so I’m going to share my secret with you. Prepared, prepared? It’s actually not that sensible. I want a disclaimer right here. Simply make it the evening earlier than, get house and pop it within the oven or perhaps a few days earlier than hand! That is additionally the right meal to ship to somebody who simply had a child, is down on their luck or simply wants some love from you!
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Rolls Ups
To go together with this fabulous dinner I whipped up a facet of Olive Backyard Breadsticks to serve with it. Or, in case you love biscuits, my Cheddar Bay Biscuits could be nice, too! A pleasant accompaniment to complete off this meal could be a easy tossed salad.
Substances Wanted to Make Chicken Alfredo Roll Ups
- Lasagna noodles
- Garlic Alfredo Sauce
- Cooked shredded chicken
- Garlic salt
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
How do I make Chicken Alfredo Roll Ups?
- Spray an 8×Eight inch pan with non-stick spray. Pour half c. Alfredo sauce on backside of pan.
- Prepare dinner lasagna noodles till they’re al dente. Don’t overcook them as you can be baking them additionally. Drain and rinse the noodles with chilly water so that they don’t stick collectively.
- Whereas they’re cooking combine collectively the 1 c. Alfredo, 1 c. mozzarella cheese, chicken, garlic salt and oregano.
- Lay out the noodles and blot the water off of them with a paper towel. Unfold 1/9 of chicken combination on noodle. Roll up the lasagna noodle. Place the roll-ups, seam facet down within the pan. Repeat with the entire noodles.
- As soon as they’re all within the pan pour the remainder of the Alfredo sauce over them. Prime with the remaining cheese. Bake at 350 levels for 30 minutes.
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll UpsCourse: Chicken recipes, Main courseCuisine: American
Creamy and Delicious Lasagna Roll Ups! Lasagna Noodles Stuffed with Chicken, Cheese and Garlic Alfredo Make for a Quick and Delicious Dinner.
14.5 oz jar Garlic Alfredo Sauce
1/2 tsp oregano
9 lasagna noodles
1 tsp garlic salt
2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
1 lb cooked shredded chicken
- Spray an 8×8 inch pan with non-stick spray. Pour 1/2 c. Alfredo sauce on bottom of pan.
- Cook lasagna noodles until they are al dente. Don’t overcook them as you will be baking them also. Drain and rinse the noodles with cold water so they don’t stick together.
- While they are cooking mix together the 1 c. Alfredo, 1 c. mozzarella cheese, chicken, garlic salt and oregano.
- Lay out the noodles and blot the water off of them with a paper towel. Spread 1/9 of chicken mixture on noodle. Roll up the lasagna noodle. Place the roll-ups, seam side down in the pan. Repeat with all of the noodles.
- Once they are all in the pan pour the rest of the Alfredo sauce over them. Top with the remaining cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
5 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories814
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 23g 115%
- Cholesterol 196mg 66%
- Sodium 1677mg 70%
- Potassium 355mg 11%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 47g 94%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.