Bruschetta Chicken Casserole – Dinnertime SO fast as well as DELICIOUS! Our team still have actually great deals of clean yard basil as well as tomatoes towards use…THIS casserole will certainly work in the very best feasible method!
EASY EASY midweek supper concept! I increased up my recipe to earn a little bit additional for lunch times today.
Include some infant spinach for a veggie increase if you are sensation likely.
This recipe is actually currently getting RAVE evaluations, therefore attempt it out on your own!
Creates 4 servings
- 1 lb. chicken breasts, or tenders, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil, or olive oil
- 6 ripe Roma tomatoes, chopped and lightly sprinkled in sea salt
- 3 fresh garlic cloves, crushed or chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 Tbsps high-quality balsamic vinegar
- sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste, about 1/4 teaspoon each
- a small handful of fresh basil leaves, chopped
- cooking spray
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees f. Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat, add in chicken and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until golden brown on the sides and almost cooked through.
- Transfer the chicken to an 8×8 baking dish (sprayed or brushed with oil to prevent sticking), top with chopped tomatoes, oregano, garlic and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Place your casserole into the preheated oven, uncovered, and bake for 18-20 minutes, just until cheese is melty and sauce is bubbling at the bottom of the dish.
- Remove from the oven, cover, and allow casserole to rest for 5 minutes, then garnish with fresh basil and enjoy!