BROCCOLI CAULIFLOWER RICE CHICKEN CASSEROLE – This low carb and tacky Broccoli Cauliflower Rice Rooster Casserole recipe is best possible for foods and is helping make superb leftovers. It’s also gluten-free of fee!
It will surprise some other people to listen to this, however casseroles had been by no means really an element of my early life. Assured, there used to be the occasional try at growing lasagna and most likely a hamburger helper roughly dish, however that used to be remarkable. (Wait round – are lasagna or hamburger helper even regarded as casseroles? No clue. See, this is in particular my level.)
Although my family favored the entire components within the conventional casserole, we didn’t like all of them blended in combination. We needed for the components for my part simply so lets collect them on our personal plate. Take into accounts it – rice, beans, cheese, protein, salsa, and corn tortillas. All other people components would make an implausible casserole. However instead we needed to make we possess such things as tacos, tostadas, sopes, you establish it.
HOW TO MAKE BROCCOLI CAULIFLOWER RICE CHICKEN CASSEROLE
- It wasn’t till in any case, I moved in with John that I noticed the power at the casserole.
- Typically, truly a few pots and pans are required. Significantly fewer dishes to wash equals a win in my information, because of the reality let’s get true – washing the dishes once you have house from perform is the last thing John and I truly really feel like doing.
Most importantly, casseroles are incessantly large! Which means lots and numerous leftovers. If we didn’t really really feel like cooking day after today, no considerations – we have now were given some leftover casserole. Ranking.
Different recipes you’ll love:
HOW TO MAKE CAULIFLOWER RICE
- Grate a head of cauliflower the use of a big cheese grater, or calmly pulse cauliflower florets in a meals processor.
That’s it! It’s a brand spanking new method of taking excitement in cauliflower that little ones even like! If you wish to have much more of a step by step educational, check my recipe for Mexican Cauliflower Rice.
With the exception of every of the “hidden” veggies on this explicit dish, my most well-liked part of this Broccoli Cauliflower Rice Rooster Casserole is the entire cheese!
Four cups of shredded cheese to be particular. A variety of other people would possibly not assume which is sufficient, so if that’s you, opt for it. Sprinkle much more in there.
BROCCOLI CAULIFLOWER RICE CHICKEN CASSEROLECourse: MainCuisine: American
BROCCOLI CAULIFLOWER RICE CHICKEN CASSEROLE – This low carb and cheesy Broccoli Cauliflower Rice Chicken Casserole recipe is perfect for meals and helps make wonderful leftovers. It is also gluten-free of charge!
1 16-ounce bag frozen broccoli cuts
1 cup shredded Italian blend cheese
2 large eggs, whisked
2 teaspoons garlic powder
3 cups, shredded mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons butter, melted
2 teaspoons coarse sea salt
2 pounds skinless boneless chicken breasts
2 10-ounce bags frozen cauliflower rice (or 1 head of cauliflower, riced and cooked)
2 teaspoons onion powder
1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a large 3-quart baking dish with non-stick cooking spray or olive oil. Set aside.
- Slice chicken breasts in half horizontally to make them thinner, lightly coat them in olive oil and place on a baking sheet. Liberally season with salt and pepper and bake for 20 minutes.
- While the chicken is baking, heat the bags of frozen cauliflower rice and broccoli according to package instructions. Discard any excess water or moisture.
- Remove chicken from oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Carefully chop baked chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- In a large bowl, add cooked cauliflower rice, broccoli, chicken, eggs, mozzarella cheese, salt, garlic powder, onion powder and butter. Toss together until fully combined.
- Transfer casserole mixture to the prepared baking dish and top with the remaining Italian blend cheese.
- Bake for 50 minutes, until the cheese on top has fully melted and started to brown slightly. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
NUTRITION: Serving: 1/eighth of casserole Energy: 375kcal (19%) Carbohydrates: 13g (4%) Protein: 38g (76%) Fats: 19g (29%) Saturated Fats: 9g (45%) Polyunsaturated Fats: 1g Monounsaturated Fats: 6g Ldl cholesterol: 142mg (47%) Potassium: 274mg (8%) Fiber: 3g (12%) Sugar: 5g (6%) Diet A: 750IU (15%) Diet C: 85.8mg (104%) Calcium: 260mg (26%) Iron: 1.4mg (8%)