BAKED PARMESAN ZUCCHINI – Crisp, gentle parmesan zucchini sticks oven-roasted to absolute perfection. It’s wholesome, wholesome, and completely addictive!
Zucchini and parmesan cheese. This can be a fit made in heaven. And if all veggies have been very similar to this, I’d become a vegetarian the next day to come.Baked Parmesan Zucchini[/caption]
No, however truly, this is no doubt one specific of the most efficient veggie facet dishes I’ve at any time made. And the most efficient element regarding that is that there’s without a doubt no deep frying or sauteing of any kind.
Simply scale back your zucchini into quarters lengthwise, sprinkle on that Parmesan goodness and toss within the oven to allow it to get great and crisp. Learn additionally:
I want to permit mine broil the closing pair of mins to get that fab golden-brown crust. It’s so superb, even your choosy eaters will probably be begging for seconds and thirds!
BAKED PARMESAN ZUCCHINICourse: Side Dish, AppetizersCuisine: American
Crisp, soft parmesan zucchini sticks oven-roasted to absolute perfection. It’s wholesome, nutritious and completely addictive!
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
4 zucchini, quartered lengthwise
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a cooling rack with nonstick spray and place on a baking sheet; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine Parmesan, thyme, oregano, basil, garlic powder, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place zucchini onto prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan mixture. Place into oven and bake until tender, about 15 minutes. Then broil for 2-3 minutes, or until crisp and golden brown.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
4 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories151.3
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Cholesterol 11.6mg 4%
- Sodium 218.8mg 10%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugars 5g
- Protein 7.5g 15%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.