Baked Parmesan Zucchini Recipes – This tacky Baked Parmesan Zucchini is swift, simple, and an exceptionally pleasing veggie side. If you’re attempting to find a very simple, crowd-pleasing veggie side dish, you received’t uncover much better than this.
Despite the fact that you don’t seem to be typically a supporter of zucchini, roasting it in olive oil with toasty parmesan greater than the most productive makes it really feel like a handle and simply would possibly alter your ideas.
You’ll be able to want only a handful of substances for this dish:
- Zucchini: You’re going to need a few pound to a pound-and-a-half of zucchini, this is three or Four modest zucchinis or about 2 medium-to-large zucchinis.
- Olive oil: An excellent-quality olive oil no longer merely will lend a hand stay the zucchini from sticking at the baking tray however provides taste and richness. This is olive oil is typically deemed the gold usual for cost-effective however very good.
- Parmesan: Freshly grated parmesan is preferred proper right here because it melts and browns extremely properly, nonetheless the bagged pre-shredded stuff plays simply superb.
- Salt & pepper: You don’t truly require extra seasoning than a beneficiant sprinkle of salt and pepper, however in case you’d love to experiment with flavors, check out including somewhat garlic powder or Italian seasoning.
The right way to Make the Best possible Baked Parmesan Zucchini (Pointers and Methods)
- Be strategic about the way you slice your zucchini: Want softer zucchini? Slice it into thinner rounds, round 1/4-inch thick. Like your baked zucchini at the less assailable facet? Lower it thicker, nearer to one/2-inch.
- Don’t skip the broiler: The overall step on this recipe after roasting your zucchini is to modify at the broiler and broil the rounds for only a couple mins. This is helping make the cheese further toasty and scrumptious. However handle a detailed eye in your zucchini whilst the broiler goes. Meals underneath the broiler can burn in no time, so that you by no means wish to go away your broiler unattended.
What to Serve With Tacky Roasted Zucchini?
Those bites are nice along virtually the rest, in particular easy lunch sandwiches or:
- Tomato Soup
- Pesto Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Sausage Pasta
- Buttered Noodles
Bonus Tip: You probably have leftover Pizza Sauce or marinara sauce to your refrigerator, serve those as a snack and use them for dipping. You’ll even upload chopped pepperoni in case you have it (layer it underneath the parmesan earlier than baking).