BAKED CRANBERRY BRIE BREAD BOWL – This tear apart Baked Cranberry Brie Bread Bowl is a gorgeous vacation birthday party appetizer. Melty brie and candy tart cranberry sauce are a fit made in heaven!
Helllloooooo! Does one see that gooey, melty brie??? ?????? You guys are more likely to In reality like this extravagant however simple vacation appetizer – Baked Cranberry Brie Bread Bowl! OMG you fellas! And get this – the bread bowl PULLS Aside and also you dip the bread within the bowl!
This Baked Cranberry Brie Bread Bowl is my favourite number of appetizer – fancy, peculiar, tasty – and tremendous simple. You’ll serve this and look like Martha Stewart with out stressing oneself out. The most productive of the 2 worlds.
Cranberry Sauce and Brie cross so effectively collectively – and I do know you are all in favour of it since my Cranberry Brie Mini Tarts are a success this time of 12 months! I added some new thyme, and that might or not it’s.
The important thing to this actually is to get a considerable just right high quality, crusty bread boule ( A round loaf of bread). Slice the perfect off, then use a wheel of brie to measure a circle within the heart. Decrease a circle across the brie, then hole out the circle. Reduce slices across the edge from the bread about 1.five inches apart – decrease about 3/Four in the way in which, however now not all through the ground. This will expand pull apart items for other people to pull and dip following the bread is done.
A snappy bake within the oven is more likely to make the cheese all melty and gooey. Serve correct absent – your visitors will revel in this! I toasted the additional bread that I tore out of the middle to offer in combination side the bread bowl on the similar time.
BAKED CRANBERRY BRIE BREAD BOWLCourse: Appetizers, Dip/Salsas/Spreads, Sides, SnacksCuisine: American
BAKED CRANBERRY BRIE BREAD BOWL – This tear aside Baked Cranberry Brie Bread Bowl is a beautiful holiday party appetizer. Melty brie and sweet tart cranberry sauce are a match made in heaven!
2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 bread boule round loaf of rustic bread
1/2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
fresh ground pepper
1 wheel of brie about 12 ounces, top of rind removed (use triple cream if you can)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Slice the top quarter off of the bread. Use the brie wheel to measure a circle in the middle of the bread. Use a knife to trace a cirlce around it, then scoop out the middle of the bread.
- Cut slices around the edge of the bread about 1.5 inches apart – cut about 3/4 of the way, but not all the way through the bottom. This will create pull apart pieces for people to pull and dip after the bread is done.
- Brush the inside of the bread with the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with half of the thyme. Place the brie wheel in the hollowed out center. Sprinkle the rest of the thyme over the top. Spoon the cranberry sauce over the brie.
- Replace the top of the bread and bake for about 20 minutes. Be sure to line the baking sheet with foil or parchment paper as some of the brie might ooze out of the bread. If desired, toast the extra bread that you scooped out of the middle for serving. Serve immediately.
- Be certain you use a triple cream brie if feasible. A double cream will no longer be as pleasant and melty.
- I used my homemade cranberry sauce – if you use save sold just make sure it is complete berry and not the jellied kind.
- If you like this you’ll also love my Cranberry Brie Mini Tarts!
- Recipe adapted from Delish
Energy: 269kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 12g | Fats: 20g | Saturated Fats: 11g | Ldl cholesterol: 57mg | Sodium: 365mg | Potassium: 106mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Diet A: 455IU | Diet C: 4.2mg | Calcium: 114mg | Iron: 0.7mg